Time & Location
Jun 03, 2023, 8:30 AM – 9:30 AM
Tumalo State Park, 64170 O. B. Riley Rd, Bend, OR 97701, USA
About the event
⚠️ Reservation required ⚠️
The first Saturday of the month, from June to September, we will be offering a free outdoor yoga class. We would like to give back and build community. Our community classes take place outside, with the sun shining, the birds chirping and the river flowing by. For visitors, new to Bend and locals - build strength and flexibility in community, in nature.
This all-levels Vinyasa Flow class links breath and movement for a dynamic class that develops strength and flexibility. We will tune in to the environment around us to develop mindfulness, ground and center.
🗓 June 3rd, July 1st, August 5th and September 2nd, from 8:30-9:30am.
The event is free but reservation is required ⚠️ Important event information will be sent in a confirmation email prior to the class.
Classes take place at Tumalo State Park (64170 O.B. Riley Road, Tumalo, OR 97703). Turn into the park, not the campground on the opposite side of the road. Stay right and drive to the overflow parking lot in the back of the park. Look for a "Wildland Guiding Company" sign and follow the trail to the river on the right. We will meet in the grass.
- Please plan on arriving 15 minutes before the start time to allow for finding the group, checking in and signing waivers. Classes will start on time.
- The experience will take place in an Oregon State Park. If you don't have a State Park Pass there is a $5 parking fee for the park. The fee station takes cash and card and is on the right when you enter the park.
- There may be limited cell reception in the park, please plan accordingly.
- Please let us know if you have any injuries or mobility concerns prior to class.
- Remember to bring the following for a comfortable outdoor yoga experience: a mat, comfortable exercise clothes, layers of clothes, water, snacks, sunglasses, sunscreen, hat.
Don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions or concerns. Looking forward to seeing you there!