Time & Location
Jun 18, 2023, 8:30 AM – 9:45 AM
Tumalo State Park, 64170 O. B. Riley Rd, Tumalo, OR 97703, USA
About the event
⚠️ Reservation required. Spots are limited. ⚠️
Join us Sunday, June 18th from 8:30-9:45am for our Yoga for Hikers Workshop. This workshop is part of a series of yoga for outdoor enthusiasts (hikers, mountain bikers, climbers, backpackers, kayakers, skiers and more) in Central Oregon. Our 75-minute workshop will focus on both strengthening and stretching all of the muscles used while hiking.
Tickets are $25 per person. Oregon State Park parking pass, yoga mats, blocks and straps included in the price.
Classes take place at Tumalo State Park (64170 O.B. Riley Road, Tumalo, OR 97703). Turn into the park, not the campground on the opposite side of the road. Stay right and drive to the overflow parking lot in the back of the park. Look for a "Wildland Guiding Company" sign and follow the trail to the river on the right. We will meet in the grass.
- Please plan on arriving 15 minutes before the start time to allow for finding the group, checking in and signing waivers. Workshops will start on time.
- The experience will take place in an Oregon State Park. One Oregon State Park parking pass will be provided per booking.
- There may be limited cell reception in the park, please plan accordingly.
- Please let us know if you have any injuries or mobility concerns prior to class.
- Remember to bring the following for a comfortable outdoor yoga experience: comfortable exercise clothes, layers of clothes and/or rain jacket (weather dependent), water, snacks, sunglasses, sunscreen, hat.
Please review our Cancellation, Refund and No-Show Policy before booking.
Don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions or concerns. Looking forward to seeing you there!
Yoga for Hikers Workshop$25.00